Question

Trouble Connecting Circle and Constant Contact: Missing Fields and 'No Data Found' Error

• 3 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, i m  new Zapier user.  I am trying to set up a very basic zap that sees when we have a new user in our Circle account, and then sets up a new matching user in Constant Contact.

i have set up a trigger and action, but when i run the test it says “No Data Found.”

One thing i noticed is that when i go to map the data, many of the field names are gone or wrong.  not sure if this is related to the “no data found” message.

Any thoughts about next steps?
Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @Mission-pd,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please send detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured for us to have enough context.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Mission-pd ! Welcome to Zapier Community and congrats on getting started with your Zap!

It sounds like there is something going on with either your original test data (sample you’re pulling from) or the mapping. 

Here is a quick article around the error you mentioned & test data. If that doesn’t get you unstuck, can you share screenshots of your current set up (minus any personal info) so we can dive deeper?