Question

Trouble authorizing Squarespace to Airtable due to "Grant Access" button issue.

• 10 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Trying to create a new zap from a membership form in squarespace to a table in Airtable, The problem is that I’m asked to “Verify my email to authorise the integration”, but I can’t find a way to authorise it / grant access (see picture). I can’t push the “Grant access” button and I don’t get any email to confirm it. 

Can anyone help out? 

Thank you!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Impact2023 

Good question.

You need to verify your email with the email verification sent from Airtable.

https://support.airtable.com/docs/account-email-verification

Hi @Troy Tessalone and thank you for your reply. The issue is that I don’t receive any email where I can verify my email. Do you know why that could be? Or is there another way to do the verification?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Impact2023,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

Could you please try adding the Airtable account directly from the Apps connection page as shown below.

d63408b7e6c1407ae021422b7d67161b.gif
(view larger)

If you get the same error, please check if the account that you are using to log in to Airtable has permission to access the views in Airtable. We've seen users see success when using the direct App Connections page so it's definitely interesting that the issue still persists.

Also, can you please confirm if the specific email address and account has been verified on Airtable's end? If you can’t receive the verification email from Airtable it might be a good idea to reach out to Airtable support regarding receiving emails issue.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊