Question

Trouble accessing previous versions of a zap despite being on "Professional" plan.

• 11 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I need to roll back to a previous version of a zap. However, when I tap “versions” it says, “Want to see versions from before last month? Upgrade to see older versions.”

I checked with sales to see what premier level I needed to do this… and it’s the tier below the one I have. That is, “starter” allows this and I have “professional.” What am I missing?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @michaellunsford 

Good question.

Help article: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/9693520498445-Create-Zap-versions#use-the-edit-zap-button-in-the-zap-editor-s-top-menu-0-5

Limitations

Plan requirements

Version history for your Zaps is available from October 13, 2022 onward. This feature is available to users on paid Zapier plans, with the following version history timeframes:

Plan Version history length
Free No version history
Starter Versions created within 1 week
Pro Versions created within 1 month
Team Versions created within 6 months
Company Versions created within 1 year

If you upgrade your plan, your version history will increase to your new plan limits.

actionEdit icon Example

For example, if a user upgrades from a Pro plan to a Team plan, their version history will increase from 1 month to 6 months. 

miscEye icon Note

If you're on a Team or Company plan, any member that has access to a Zap can view previous versions of the Zap.