Question

Triggers not working until testing

• 13 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Hello everybody,

We have a zap connecting Air.ai to GHL to send text messages. When putting it into action it sometimes works, but sometimes it doesn’t. If I go to the zap and “Test” the trigger, it actually activates the zap and sends the SMS. Has anybody else faced this issue? I tried seeing if I could reduce the polling interval, but I don’t see a way to do so on my zap.

Any help would be appreciated.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @LConnelly,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m not seeing Air.ai in our supported apps. Would you mind sending a screenshot of how your Zap is configured?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hey @LConnelly 

wecome to the community 

Yes, we worked on Zaps scenarios with Air.ai and Bland AI integration with GHL.

We will have to look into your Zap and can fix it.

Hi there @LConnelly,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m not seeing Air.ai in our supported apps. Would you mind sending a screenshot of how your Zap is configured?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Oh, I forgot to mention that we have the zap triggered by a web hook:

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @LConnelly,

It appears that the Zap you are using is utilizing Webhooks by Zapier. I want to be transparent and let you know that Webhooks by Zapier is considered an advanced feature, and as a result, our support for it may be more limited. This is not because we do not want to help, but because each API is unique, and every request can be different. This makes it difficult for us to identify why the request may be generating errors or not functioning as expected.

If you encounter any issues that I may not be able to assist you with, please feel free to visit our Webhooks category at https://community.zapier.com/code-webhooks-52

Hopefully, this helps.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hey @LConnelly 

wecome to the community 

Yes, we worked on Zaps scenarios with Air.ai and Bland AI integration with GHL.

We will have to look into your Zap and can fix it.

we can connect to call otherwise you can book the calendly

Thanks & Regards

sachin