Best answer

Trigger partner failure: read_hook() missing 1 required positional argument: 'cleaned'

• 16 December 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Most of my zaps are returning: 

Trigger partner failure: read_hook() missing 1 required positional argument: 'cleaned'

I’ve received 80 error emails over the last 45 minutes, even though none of these zaps have been triggered.

icon

Best answer by Danvers 19 December 2022, 12:07

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

This error came up for me too today when I tried to create a new Zap using a Squarespace form

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hey hi!

Same issue

I just received a zapier alert about this issue. They are working on it 

Check the status page: https://status.zapier.com/

Userlevel 3
Badge +1

Thanks!,

I got the Zapier alert message right after I filed the question. They updated status.at 10:26 PST, I started getting the error messages about 9:39. ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Same issue

I just received a zapier alert about this issue. They are working on it 

Check the status page: https://status.zapier.com/

Hey all! I wanted to pop in and confirm that  @alejandromedina is correct! SO fast. 🔥 This is a known bug impacting the Zapier Manager and ZapierMail apps and the team is working on a fix. We’ll keep ya’ll posted with updates but status.zapier.com is a good place to monitor as well. 

Just a heads up @alejandromedina to keep everything consolidated, I’m closing your other thread and moving everything here as the primary for ya’ll to watch. 

Thanks so much for being so quick to keep the community updated! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi everyone!

Just to confirm, this issue was resolved on December 16 so you should no longer be seeing this error. If you are, please get in touch with the Support Team using the Get Help form so they can look into it ASAP for you. If you’d like to see the full history of this issue, you can find it on Zapier Status incident page for this event.

Thanks!