Question

Trigger Leads status change in Kommo - Empty leads

• 26 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi guys, I need some help here.I am trying to ensure that when a lead in kommo changes status, the zap trigger is activated. However, every time this happens, it brings me empty non-existent leads. I have moved leads in different statuses and they do not appear. When I search for a relationship with another object using zapier, it does not find any because the lead does not exist in kommo

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Kot,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

As I understand, you want to create a record in Airtable when a lead is created in Kommo CRM, is that correct? If so, let me see what I can do.

Is this the Zap you are working on? You mentioned that you need the following information:

• Name
  • Email
  • Phone number

Instead of using Lead Status Changed trigger, use New Lead instead. I’m not sure if this is a dummy data or a real data, but create a new Lead in Kommo then test the trigger to find new records if it will show a phone number and email.

If not, try to finish the Zap first so you can publish it. We will check in a live run if it contains an email and phone number that we can use later to complete the Zap.

Please let me know what happens when you try that, and we can go from there!

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

Thanks!