Question

trigger facebook trouble

• 16 February 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello everyone

I tried to couple zapier with my messenger facebook page. The trigger don’t find the page to connect. But the connection with zapier is right and i have all the admin right from facebook and zapier. May someone have an idea ?

Thanks a lot

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @hanni,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, could you please try following this help article on how to get started with Facebook Messenger: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496051195661-How-to-Get-Started-with-Facebook-Messenger-on-Zapier

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi Ken.a

thank you for the answer :)

I have followed this instructions before my message. I tried a lot yesterday and know, i don’t know why, just two pages have been view instead of the four.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @hanni,

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I'm sorry for the delay in our response. We are currently dealing with a higher volume of emails than usual, but rest assured, your query is of utmost importance to us.

I tried to take a look at your Zap but it seems to have been deleted. Are you working on a different one? If so, could you please send me the URL to that Zap?

I'll keep an eye out for your response here. Please get back to me when you can. I'm keen to get this sorted for you.

It would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.