Best answer

trigger event: unable to load choices

• 20 December 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

hi community,

cant select trigger event as indicates “unable to load choices”. cant select my course creating the trigger. did the workarounds zapier proposes and it doesnt work (reconnection digistore, test, new zap)!

i checked with the funnel, tested connection to digistore and everything fine. i already have another zap and did not experience that problem. who can help, please?

icon

Best answer by SamB 20 December 2023, 14:07

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @klingekat, welcome to the Community! 👋

Sorry to hear about the trouble in selecting the necessary Digistore24 event. I found there’s a bug report tracking a recently reported issue where it’s not possible to select an event or product from the dropdown menus on the New Order Event (Digistore24) trigger. I don’t have an ETA to provide on when it will be fixed by, but I’ve gone ahead and added you to the list of affected users so we can notify you as soon as it’s been resolved.

For now, the workaround is to manually select the event (transaction type) or product using the Custom value option and entering it’s ID into the field. For example: 

bfa053d38baef393d0a121ef7f27a5ce.png

I can’t advise on what the exact event (transaction type) ID or product ID that you’d need to enter would be. So if you’re unable to locate the ID from within your Digistore account, your best bet will be to reach out to the Digistore24 support team to get confirmation of the specific IDs to use. 

Keen to ensure you’re all set here so please do keep us updated on how you get on with that workaround. 🙂

Userlevel 1

Thank you, it seems that it works when i do the workaround. 

After testing it with the event ID from digistore, zapier does not accept it. so unfortunately, not working yet..

i have same problem. no digistore24 to zapier zaps work anymore

Userlevel 1

what i did now was putting in the product id at events. i seems that this works for now. have you tried that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks! 👋

One of our Support team mentioned that the ID for the event should be the “backend office name” for the transaction event type listed here: https://dev.digistore24.com/en/articles/13-events 
ada8fc6b69ec6c4e308ec1da88c452e2.png
Can you try entering the relevant event ID (Name in backoffice) using the custom value option and confirm whether that works?