Question

Transfers stopped working - Facebook form - Mailchimp - no obvious errors

• 29 August 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi there,

My transfers stopped working with no notifications last week. They’d been running successfully on an hourly schedule for 6 months. 

The transfer is Facebook Form - Mailchimp audience - for some reason standard zaps have never worked on our account. 

There are no errors on the transfer and I went through it to reselect the data source and it seemed happy to pull through some sample data before confirming the schedule, but when it came to the data run, nothing pulled through. Below is a screen grab of when it just stopped. 

Any ideas or recommendations?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nicky T 

Good question.

I believe, a few others noticed issues with Transfers around that time. (e.g. List of Transfers did not show)

It may be that something impacted the Transfers and those may need to be turned OFF, then ON again to fix.

Hi @Troy Tessalone , 

These are the regular scheduled transfers and they all halted on the 22nd. 

I’ve gone back in and reset the fields and reselected the data source and no success. 

I just did a test this morning and tested the one time transfer option using the same data source on Facebook and sending them to the same Mailchimp audience. These transfers worked and moved the data across for me. 

It appears it’s the scheduled transfers that are impacted no the one off transfers. We rely on regular transfers however so one off transfers are not a solution for medium to long term. 

Very strange - any ideas?

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Nicky T 

If you have a Zapier paid plan, then you can submit a ticket to Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey folks! 👋

Really wish I had better news to share on this but the scheduled transfers function is being deprecated on January 15, 2024. Any existing scheduled transfers will continue to run up until that point, but as of now, it will no longer be possible to create new scheduled transfers. 

To avoid disruption, any currently active scheduled transfers will be migrated into new Zaps that can perform the same workflow. You can learn more about these changes to scheduled transfers here

Please do reach out in Community if you have any questions in the meantime!