• 25 April 2023
  • 25 replies

Userlevel 1

there is a problema with Tranfers

When it will be solved?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 5 May 2023, 02:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

25 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @QueryMate! 👋

Ah, it looks like you’re running into a known issue that’s been recently reported for Transfer. I can’t give any estimate as to when the issue will be fixed. But I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we’ll be able to email you the minute it’s fixed.

Thanks for flagging this in Community. Fingers crossed it’ll be resolved quickly! 🤞

Userlevel 1

@SamB 

Can I be added to the list too, I am having this same issue.

Userlevel 1

Hi @QueryMate! 👋

Ah, it looks like you’re running into a known issue that’s been recently reported for Transfer. I can’t give any estimate as to when the issue will be fixed. But I’ve added you to the list of affected users so we’ll be able to email you the minute it’s fixed.

Thanks for flagging this in Community. Fingers crossed it’ll be resolved quickly! 🤞

I have the same problem too.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hey there @SRMDataAnalyst,

I’ve added you on our list of impacted users, and we'll definitely keep you in the loop once we have a fix. Thanks for your patience!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @microlocalfarm,

I’ve added you to the list of affected users as well. We will let you know via email once there’s an update. Thank you! 😊

Same problem here, please add me to the list as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @kashbadami,

I’m so sorry to hear that. I’ve added you as an affected user. Thank you for being so patient! 😊

there is a problema with Tranfers

When it will be solved?

Hi, I need to crate new tranfers too, please fix it asap :-)

can I be added also?

Can we be added to the list as well please?

So do I, same issue. If you can take my case into account

Please solve it ASAP, would appreciate

same problem here "/ 

I have the issues, please let me know how to resolve it.

I’m also having this issue with transfers

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey ya’ll - thanks for letting us know! I’ve got you all added! We’ll be sure to keep this thread updated.

+1

same issue

+1 same here, thx

same issue for me as well, please let us know when the fix is applied

Please can you add me to the list. Thanks

Please add me to the list as well.

Userlevel 6
Badge +3

Hi everyone, I've already added you all to the list of affected users, and rest assured we're working to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there ya’ll! You may have received emails advising this bug was closed. I wanted to pop in and share that here as well. 

Full transparency, the team wasn’t able to duplicate the issue though. 😔

Please don’t hesitate to let us know if you’re still running into this and we’ll let our teams know! Thanks and as always, we appreciate your help and patience.

Same problem here, please add me to the list as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @editmate - thanks for letting us know!

Apologies for the delay but are you still running into this? The reason I ask is because this bug was recently closed but happy to pass this along if it’s still an issue. Before I do that, I hope you don’t mind if we try one thing first! Could you try clearing your cache and then trying again to recreate the Transfer? 

If you do still see this error message after that, are you able to take a short video of you navigating to Transfer and/or creating a Transfer where the error message appears? Thanks so much in advance for your help!