Question

There's no option to select the Audio URL from the pull-down menu

• 27 October 2022
  • 2 replies

I am trying to zap the audio of a completed phone.com call to fireflies.ai. Both phone.com and Fireflies.ai are set-up within Zapier and should be linkable (I’ve also tried to upload the audio to both Google Drive and One Drive and then build a separate Zap to send the file from Google Drive or One Drive to Fireflies.ai).

Zapier is asking for the Audio URL but there is not an option to select that from the pull-down menu.

Can someone assist with how to get this to work?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Sammy The Bull ,

I dont see an option for call recordings in Phone.com API Documentation nor as an option in the Trigger in Zapier. Are you sure it provides this service? Maybe it doesn't have it as an End Point in its API? You might wanna check with Phone.com support about this. 

I know RingCentral.com does and in the Triggers there is an option for New Call Recording. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi again @Sammy The Bull , checking in with Moh’s advice above here, and let us know if you found the API you were looking for (or if you were able to get set up with ringcentral or another service). We look forward to hearing about your progress :]