Question

The Zap is pulling incorrect data from unrelated business in POS dashboard integration.

• 6 November 2023
  • 6 replies

I am trying to connect my POS dashboard to a review svc but it when I get to the pull sample part, it is clear zapier’s data is from a business that is not mine. It is a business somewhere out in California and I am in NY. I have done all the normal things like re-connecting etc. and I am not logged into that other biz nor have I ever been. The pos is boulevard booking. Anyone have any thoughts?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @beret,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured?

Also, the screenshot of the sample data that you are seeing?

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks! 

Hi, I just recently switched to Boulevard and had the same question. What I discovered was that Zapier can’t pull actual Boulevard data, only a sample. Ours was way off and we had some challenges at first. Since it can’t pull real data, in the sample you need to replace the client ID with one of your real clients (I used myself) to run the sample. This looks like the following:

1. Create a second Test Client B
  2. Replace the id with a real client id
  3. Publish
  4. Close a transaction in Blvd to trigger automation (if you’re triggering off a closed appointment) and verify that what you want to happen is happening

I hope that helps!

Yes I found that out!! They said it was their test client!! What else are you zapping? 

We’re still trying to navigate a new email server that will integrate (thought we integrate our own APIs but apparently only with enterprise) but we have a new client zap to tag new clients in BLVD and add them to email server. Still haven’t quite figured out how to remove new client tag after an appointment is completed!

There is a fb blvd community. There is a guy who runs it, Kenndal who runs an entire self built and coded app that he has integrated with blvd, he would be a great person to ask. He sorted our zaps out .https://www.facebook.com/groups/253167196672055

Yes thank you, I’m in the group and he is the one who helped me as well! Best of luck to you!!