Question

The item "conversion point" cannot be selected in the zapier filter regarding Pardot

• 15 April 2023
  • 7 replies

I want to use zapier to link Pardot and Google spreadsheets.
A year ago, I had set up zap to only output information on prospects that went through a particular form handler to a Google spreadsheet.
The filter condition at that time was to specify "Last Activity Visitor Activity Form Id".
However, for the past few months, the zap has not been working well because the value of "Last Activity Visitor Activity Form Id" is "null" for a prospect who passed the same form handler.
So I took a closer look at the Pardot screen and came up with the following Why don't I just set the form handler ID in the "Conversion Point" as a filter condition?
However, I could not find any items related to "conversion point" in the filter condition options.
Please let me know what I should do.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @shokusan 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

To ensure we’re working on the same page, could you kindly send screenshots of how you’ve configured the steps of the Zap so far? That’ll help me make sure I give you the best suggestion possible.

(If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Looking forward to your response!

Ms. Charie,
Thank you for your comment!

I pasted the captured image. Can you see it?
If you need anything else, please let me know.
Thank you very much!

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @shokusan 

I checked our documentation on Pardot, and they don’t return values for “Conversion Point.”

However, it sounds weird that Pardot doesn’t return data for “Last Activity At.” Could you kindly send screenshots from Pardot that the “Last Activity Visitor Activity Form Id” exists? Otherwise, I’m thinking of creating a bug report on this.

Looking forward to your response!

Hi Charie
When zapier was working before, it had the same value (same form handler ID) as the "conversion point" in the captured image as "Last Activity Visitor Activity Form Id".

I want to use the form handler ID shown here as a filter condition for zapier. But I could not find any item in the sample display in zapier that has the value of the form handler ID in it.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @shokusan 

Thanks for confirming that information.

I've consulted our team about raising a possible bug/feature request to Pardot's developers. Once approved, I'll add you as an affected/interested user to a shared issue-tracking tool with the Pardot's developers.

While we do not have an ETA on when this will get fixed/implemented, we'll be sure to send you an email for an update!

Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Charie
Thanks for responding.
Actually I don't have much time, so I hope you will be able to respond as soon as possible.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi @shokusan 

Not a problem. I’ll probably will get an answer by tomorrow.

For the mean time, can you send a screenshot of the latest Zap history? (If there’s any personal information, kindly blur them.)

Perhaps we can check the data being filtered and see what is actually being passed.