Best answer

The dropdown menu in my Zap for "Event" in Calendly won't load.

• 21 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello. Brand new! I am attempting to have Square Up Trigger an action through Calendly. The Event required drop down menu will not load. What am I doing wrong?

icon

Best answer by Rachael S 22 November 2022, 15:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @247 Leverage VA - welcome to Zapier (and to our little patch of Community!).

I think what may help us in getting you the Zap of your dreams is to see a printscreen of where you’re getting stuck. Protip; before posting remove any personally identifiable info (like email, first/last name). That way we can see what you’re working with and can better triage support. 

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting you sorted! 

-Rachael

Userlevel 1

Thanks Rachael

I want the consumer to only use Square rather than going to Calendly… 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi there @247 Leverage VA - I see where the problem is!

Calendly only has trigger steps- meaning it can only “start” a Zap. You can read a bit more about the triggers that Calendly has here: https://zapier.com/apps/calendly/integrations

Unfortunately, that means you can’t use it as an action step in your Zap. You could, however, continue using Zoom as an action step if that works. 

Sorry I don’t have better news about Calendly actions, but I hope you can still get your Zap working as intended! 

Userlevel 1

Thank you so much! At least that stopped me from spinning my wheels! Grateful