Question

The CompanyID field is missing when creating a ticket in Autotask.

I saw a closed topic with the same title, I would like to be added as an impacted user for this so I can get email updates on when this issue will be resolved/is resolved.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Admin_Swap-ICT 

Best to open a ticket with Zapier Support and share the original Zapier Community topic for them to reference: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

I am not sure why the old topic was closed as it is not resolved.

We are having the exact same issue, we are using this to buy ourselves some time as we are dev a form that does the job, but what was supposed to be a few clicks has become as involved as anything else.

We can get the info easily with the find company function in Zapier, but there is no way to pass that to the ‘Create Ticket’ function, all we need to do is add another key:value with that info on it and away we go, the API AT side will accept the request, it is a little frustrating and seems to me to be easily resolvable… 

Looking at the previous post(s) it seems both sides are aware… just not sure what the roadmap is on this if any, would be good to get an ETA though.. days… months… years 

Tack

Björn

Userlevel 1

Was this ever resloved? Can Zapier create new tickets in AT? Trying and getting error then I found this.