Question

Testing Trigger - LOAD MORE LEADS not working. (Facebook Zap To Clickfunnels)

• 19 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I am having issues LOADING MORE LEADS to my TEST Trigger.  

Problem: Zapier is not loading more leads or leads are ones I do not want.

NOTE: The lead it provides is a test@FB.com or a RANDOM person in my account.  I do not want to send a test to a random person.  I would like to send a TEST to me so I can see if it works.  Maybe I am not understanding this 100% but if I send a test with a random person email and they are put into a Email Sequence that is not good. (If it is my name and email that is fine because I am testing it)

Goal: I am simple trying to pass a FULL NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS from Facebook to Clickfunnels.

Questions:

1. Why does Zapier load random leads?  I understand it want to see if it can find one but not sure why it does this.
  2. Can you set up the lead you want to send in Zapier?

Hopefully someone can help me or explain to me why it would just pull up a random lead to test.

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Michael C! Thanks for reaching out in community - sorry to hear you’re running into this!

Facebook Lead Ads can definitely be particular about settings and permissions! I might recommend taking a look at this helpful guide my teammate wrote up about this. There’s quite a few initial troubleshooting steps to walk through:

Regarding any live sample data, you may need to create your own to test with, and then load new samples into the trigger test. Here’s another similar question with more details:

I hope some of this helps - keep us posted! 🧡