Question

Tag Added to Trainerize Client - not sending to ActiveCampaign

• 19 December 2023
  • 3 replies

I set up a Zap for when a new client is adding, it sends the contact to ActiveCampaign. This is working perfectly. I am trying to set up a similar Zap where I add a tag within Trainerize (ReturningClient) to send the same welcome email (this is for prior clients that were reactivated within the app and need the welcome email). 

The Zap tests fine, but doesn’t work once published - I have several test accounts within Trainerize that I added the ReturningClient tag to, but ActiveCampaign never receives the Zap - the clients are never added as a new contact (if they didn’t exist) or the contact updated with the new tag to kick off the automation. 

Attached are the steps for the published Zap. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Chad Demchik 

Check your Zap Runs for activity and possible issues: https://zapier.com/app/history/

The Zap triggers from Trainerize are instant.

You may need to reach out to Trainerize Support for help troubleshooting.

@Troy Tessalone - I checked the Zap Runs and they all showed successful - about an hour later. I am running more tests to see if there is a delay in processing since this should be instant. Thank you for your reply!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Chad Demchik 

Trainerize may have had a backed up queue of webhook events to process or may process their webhook events in batches.