Best answer

Surveymonkey error - "{"status": "notsent", "isscheduled": false, "subject": "(survey title)"

• 30 March 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi there! I had set up a simple zap that would automatically send an email from Surveymonkey after a trigger in Salesforce. It was working *completely fine* until I went and used HTML to format the body of the email, and now the zap is returning the following error and only scheduling drafts to be sent out, rather than just sending the actual survey email. Help would be much appreciated!

Error parsing response. We got: "{"status": "not_sent", "is_scheduled": false, "subject": "(survey title)"

Wondering if this is just a quirk if you use custom HTML in the email body field in zapier? Or likewise in SurveyMonkey?

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 4 April 2024, 17:14

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @We Are Mobilise 

For us to have full context, we will need to see screenshots with how your steps are outlined and configured.

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi Troy, thanks for responding. I’ve attached screenshots below!

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@We Are Mobilise 

Check the Message Body field description for possible guidance.

Check your HTML with ChatGPT to make sure it is valid.

Userlevel 1
Badge

That worked! Thank you!! There were a few wayward tags in there after all.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an awesome news @We Are Mobilise! A huge thanks to Troy for pointing you in the right direction!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗