Skip to main content

New Response Notification with Answers.” have connected our SM account and the survey form I want. We do have an annual subscription for SM. The zap is set up correctly, no error messages app. but when I test it, I just get an email with a link to the SM  results page is not the actual SM form answers in the body of the email. what do I need to change in the zap?

Hi there @kashmala,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dig deeper into this, would you mind sharing a detailed screenshot of how your Zap is configured? Also, please share a screenshot of the “Action” section of the action step that shows all of its fields. Like so:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Please don't include personal information in the screenshot, or be sure blur out any personal information.

Thanks!

Hi @kashmala 👋

Not sure whether you’ve already got this sorted but does the email body have all the answer fields from the SurveyMonkey trigger mapped? Or just a field containing a link to the survey results? If the answer fields aren’t all mapped then that’s potentially why the answers aren’t appearing in the email. But if the answers are mapped correctly, then it may have been an issue with SurveyMonkey not sending over values in the answer fields.

If the Zap is already published, can you take a look at the Data In and Data Out for a recent run of the Zap in the Zap history to check whether the Zap received answers failed to add those to the email as expected. Then send us a screenshot (with all personal information like names, emails, addresses etc. removed first) of what you’re seeing in that recent Zap run so we can get a better idea of where the breakdown may be occurring. 

And if the Zap is still unpublished can you send us a screenshot (with all personal information like names, emails, addresses etc. removed first) of the email action’s current setup as Ken mentioned. We don’r have access to your Zap so this will help us to see if there’s anything on that side of things that could be causing some trouble. 

Thanks, we look forward to your reply! 🙂