Best answer

Subscribe a Stripe Customer to a product when customer in Stripe is created

Trying to subscribe a Customer to a Product using Zapier and Stripe. I am able to set a trigger in Zap for “New Customer in Stripe”, and I can create a Payment Link but no invoice or payment link is sent to the Customer. There is no action to subscribe the Customer into a Product or Subscription. Am I missing something?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 13 July 2022, 22:33

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @nicholastorr! Thanks for swinging by!

I did some digging and you’re right, at the moment there isn’t a “Create Subscription” action. 😔 That said, this is an open feature request! I went ahead and added your vote to it. While I can’t offer an ETA on when or if this will get implemented we’ll be sure to send an email if that changes. We’ll also keep the topic informed as well. 

Thanks again for sharing your feedback and welcome to the Community!

Hi!

Thank you for letting us know you wanted a way to create a subscription with the new Stripe integration. I'm happy to let you know that a new Create Subscription action is now available.

Can you give that a try and see if that works for your needs?

If you run into any problems or have any questions, please don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help!