Question

Stuck in Loop when connecting interact, ChatGPT, & GoHighLevel in Zapier.

• 26 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone!

We are having a problem... Please guide me through this,

- I want to connect interact quiz platform with chatgpt and leadconnector and my ai assistant which i made with chatgpt in zapier will respond according to the quiz answers the lead has selected.

I already have 2 working ai assistant system. So now the problem is:

1. To continue the conversation with ai assistant the answer has to come from gohighlevel to zapier and the ai will generate response and send again, this is a loop process. But Interact app will only work when it is a trigger app.

2. Zapier will also won't be recieving anything from gohighlevel/leadconnector because we can't use webhook in that case, because webhook also works only when it's a trigger app.

Can anyone please give me a solution for this?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @Benjamin-Chiro. Happy new year! 🎉 

Ah yes, the Interact app doesn’t have any actions available only a New Lead trigger is available. As the Interact app doesn’t have the actions you need for the desired workflow I’d recommend contacting our Support team. They’ll be able to open up a feature request to have the necessary actions added to the Interact app on Zapier. You can get in touch with them about it here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

In the meantime, if Interact has a publicly-accessible API then perhaps you could use a webhook action in your Zap to send the information from GoHighLevel over to Interact. That way the GoHighLevel app could be used as the trigger for the Zap and you’d use ChatGPT and webhook actions in the Zap to send the information between ChatGPT and Interact. Do you think that approach could work?

If so, then I’d recommend checking out our Send webhooks in Zaps guide for details on how to set up a webhook action in a Zap.

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Please do keep us updated on how you get on with this! 🙂