Question

Stripe new payment trigger can't find a payment intent

• 6 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Using a new payment trigger in Stripe app the test stage can’t find a succeeded payment intent in stripe live account.

Does this trigger list payment intents or just charges?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @FeNo 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

The New Payment trigger in Stripe means it will trigger when a new payment is completed. Can you check if the right account is connected to the Stripe?

Hi @Brem 

Thanks for your attention!

I checked, the right account is connected. I have some payment intents with 'succeeded' status on this account. However, they are not listed in the zap's test stage.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Heya @FeNo! Hmm, so it does capture payment intents.

I want to double check though, is your zap connected to your Stripe production env with a live payment? The reason I ask is the Zapier Stripe app doesn’t support the staging at the moment. 😔

If it all of this is true, is the payment through Stripe Connect by chance? These also aren’t supported though there’s a feature request for that I can get ya added to.

And finally, what method of payment was it - ACH payment, card, wallet, etc? 

Outside of those, I also wanted to share this help doc with a few more troubleshooting steps to walk through when your zap isn’t triggering.
Keep us posted!