Best answer

Stripe Data missing

• 12 October 2022
  • 3 replies

Hey There,

We are using Stripe with Zapier to to pull in data and place to a google doc.

It seems though two weird things are happening, Our order dates come in incorrectly more than half the time

Example: 
2022-10-11 17:35:14 -- Correct
44845.3087152778.   -- Failed

Then our customer addresses will come in and be missing everything but the Zipcode.

Has anyone encountered this, if i pull in the stripe Data on one that failed running a test, it appears to work just fine. 

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 12 October 2022, 02:02

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Alopex 

Good question.

For the date formatting issue, you can adjust that in GSheets.

Hi @Alopex 

Good question.

For the date formatting issue, you can adjust that in GSheets.

Thank you for that tip!

Userlevel 4

Hi ​​​@Alopex ,

I’m glad you were able to get the issue with the dates fixed! I wanted to address your second questions as best as I could:

Then our customer addresses will come in and be missing everything but the Zipcode.

In my experience with Stripe, sometimes test data looks a bit different from live data. It could be that the customer address is coming in, but under different fields.

Could you check the “Data Out” on the Stripe trigger for one of these Zap runs where the address was mostly missing? That will show you all of the data that we got from Stripe.

You might be able to find where the address is in live data, if it exists. If you do find fields that contain the address in the “Data Out” tab, you can then map those specific fields in the Zap itself. That should work when the Zap runs live.

Can you check that and let me know what you find out? Thanks!