Best answer

Stripe Amount Code - Not Working

• 10 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I’m trying to input Amount Code for Stripe for a Zap.

I’ve tried:

usd

usd 150

usd $150.00

$150.00

It just keeps getting an error. How to fix this? 🙏

icon

Best answer by SamB 11 January 2023, 13:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @deckmode 

Good question.

Please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured in order for us to have enough context, thanks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @deckmode! 👋🏻

I expect Stripe is wanting a 3-letter currency code like USD not the actual amount value as well. Did you want to try using USD (instead of usd) let us know whether that works?

If it’s still erroring can you please share a screenshot of the error (remember to remove/hide any private information from it) to give us some more context on what might be causing the issue? Thanks, we’ll keep an eye out for your reply!

This worked - I’d love if the fields could get cleaner - a lot of unnecessary fields making the invoice entry very ugly - any ways to fix this?

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @deckmode!

The fields that you see in the create invoice Zap action are there because it needs to accommodate anyone who uses Stripe and, of course, everyone will set up Stripe in a way that best suits them. 

If you’d really like a simplified version that only shows the fields that you use, you would need to create your own Stripe integration using the Zapier developer platform. You can also hire a Zapier Expert to do that for you. 

Happy Zapping!