Best answer

Spreadsheet.com Zap error posting images to Instagram and Facebook.

• 4 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I am trying to auto post social media content from a spreadsheet (on spreadsheet.com) and post to instagram and Facebook, 

Everything is working except I am getting an error with the photos. 

Spreadsheet.com allows you to upload attachments to cells so originally I had uploaded a PNG file of the images but this was giving me an error so I tried using a URL link to the image instead but this is also giving me an error. 

Any ideas on how to go about fixing this would be helpful. thanks!

icon

Best answer by Troy Tessalone 4 October 2023, 18:06

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @nic123456 

Good question.

The links need to be public direct download links for the files.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured along with the encountered error.

Update. Originally I changed the links to direct download and it works when I perform a test but now when It actually runs I am getting an errors

The pictures are less than 4mb and coming from google drive using the ink in column h below 

the photos are png but I also tried as jpeg and I get the same result ( i remade the zap and ran a test and it worked but then again it did not work when triggered)

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @nic123456,

It looks like you have an open ticket with our Support Team regarding this issue. I’d recommend continuing the conversation with our Support Team since they have the correct tools to look closer at the Zap and its logs to determine what’s happening with your Zap.

Thank you for your understanding.