Skip to main content
Best answer

SoundCloud Error - Auth is expired

• 24 May 2024
  • 4 replies

I am having an issue connecting my SoundCloud account to Zapier and I keep receiving this error to “reauthenticate my account”.

I am trying to transcribe my audio files from SoundCloud through Sonix and connecting my soundcloud account is the first step

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @sam22 

Try this tip:

Userlevel 7
Badge +5

Hi @sam22,

We just wanted to see how everything is going with your Zap. Did Troy's recommendation get the job done? Feel free to reach out if you need further assistance with your Zap. We're glad to address any concerns and assist you.

We're looking forward to your response.

Hello , 

I tried doing it through the different browser and it still was not able to work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @sam22,

I’m jumping in to see if I can help!

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the issue you’re running into is a known bug with the SoundCloud integration. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

In the meantime, you can stay in the loop/follow along with updates on the main thread here: 

Hopefully, this helps.