Question

Some of my labeled Gmail emails aren't being imported into Google Sheets

• 25 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I´m trying to use Zappier to extract the information of some emails into a Google Spreadsheet. The idea is to import all data (date, recipient email, subjet, text) from the emails that have one specific LABEL into GMAIL. But it is not working well (some emails are imported and some aren´t).

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Daniel Benchimol , 

So you already have a zap that does that? Can you screenshot the Zap History of the zaps that didn't run as expected? 

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey there @Daniel Benchimol - let us know if you can send us a quick printscreen of what you’re working on, we’d love to keep troubleshooting and see where you’re hitting roadbumps with the Zap you have built. Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Userlevel 1

I think that I solve it! Thanks!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hey @Daniel Benchimol hooray!  Glad you could get your Zap to work as intended. If I can have a minute of your time: how did you end up solving this one? We'd love to be able to share this with other members who may be running into the same issue. 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

-Rachael