Question

"Search Quote in bexio" does not return results on document_nr

• 20 June 2023
  • 7 replies

When trying to search for a quote in bexio by providing the document_nr field, I do not get any results back. I double-checked if an order with this document_nr exists, and it does:

Search for quote with document_nr: 2023-220133
search action is being processed
no results on search with document_nr

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @marc756 

Good question.

Can you provide proof in the form of a screenshot that there is an existing and matching Quote in Bexio with that Quote #?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@marc756 

The Bexio Quote Number may be the internal ID of the Quote, which is likely different from the Quote Name/Title.

See if you can see the Quote ID in the browser URL when viewing a Quote in Bexio.

Or the issue may be that you are trying to do a partial/fuzzy match.

Actually no. When Zapier is sending the search request to Bexio, it refers to it with „document_nr“ (see my second screenshot in my initial post). That document_nr is the one that I provided, not the internal ID of the document (whose field name in bexio is „id“, not „document_nr“)

Actually no. When Zapier is sending the search request to Bexio, it refers to it with „document_nr“ (see my second screenshot in my initial post). That document_nr is the one that I provided, not the internal ID of the document (whose field name in bexio is „id“, not „document_nr“)

I also tried with an internal document id from bexio. Nothing found either..

I use microsoft power automate for some other bexio related automation tasks and here you can clearly see that the document number is of the mentioned format:

MS Power Automate using quote “document_nr” : “2022-320100”
Zap not returning any results with the same document_nr

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@marc756 

You can try opening a ticket with Zapier Support for them to troubleshoot further: https://zapier.com/app/get-help