Best answer

RSS feeds not working - Unable to pull new items in multiple feeds

• 9 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

i keep getting this error saying :

Unable to pull new items in multiple feeds

Please reload the page. If the issue persists, troubleshoot error or contact Support.

Error code: Error while retrieving: The app returned "Just a moment...Enable JavaScript and cookies to continue

(my coockies are enabled)

thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 10 January 2024, 07:40

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @TalHarel,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

From what you've mentioned, it seems you're encountering an error when trying to set up your RSS feed in Zapier. The error message indicates that there might be an issue with JavaScript and cookies on the RSS feed site.

Here's what you can try to resolve the issue:

1. Check if JavaScript and cookies are enabled in your browser settings. If not, please enable them and try setting up the RSS feed again.
  2. If you're using any browser extensions that might interfere with JavaScript or cookies, try disabling them temporarily and see if the issue persists.
  3. Please clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try to set up the RSS feed again.
  4. If possible, test setting up the RSS feed on a different browser or device to see if the issue is specific to your current browser.

Please give that a try, and let me know how it goes.

Userlevel 1

tried all but the forth one (using Chrome)

thanks anyway!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

You are most welcome @TalHarel!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗

hello, I have same problem. I was tried all resolve options, but nothing happen.