Best answer

Riddle Quiz Maker error: Failed to fetch a lead collection from Riddle Quiz Maker Error while retrieving: Error parsing response.

• 19 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Hi everyone, 

I am struggling to make a zap work. We are using Riddle Quiz Maker for our lead building activities (only for a few days). It has all been working well so far.  But today I added a new checkbox on the email collection / contact page to get consent from the quiz takers to send them emails (basically GDPR compliance checkbox). What I am trying to do is only have those audiences who have clicked on the checkbox to be added to Klaviyo.

Problem 1: I have refreshed the connection, but I still am not able to figure out a way to do this. Any tips on how I can do this

Problem 2:  Also on the part where we test the trigger (for Riddle), I keep getting this error message.  

Failed to fetch a lead collection from Riddle Quiz Maker

Error while retrieving: Error parsing response. We got: "<!DOCTYPE html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="

Even though we get this error message the emails are still being added to Klaviyo, so should I just ignore the Problem 2 ? 

Thanks

Bipin 

icon

Best answer by christina.d 20 September 2022, 00:12

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @BR1! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community!

Looks like you were able to chat with my friends in support - which is awesome. I wanted to share their insights in case it’s helpful:

So with the way that Riddle Quiz Maker sets with the trigger, this, unfortunately, has issues if you are editing the Zap at the same time as the form itself. 

With this, would you be able to delete the draft, and then set the form on Riddle Quiz Maker to "Saved" or "Published, and then create a new draft?  

With that, we can also look into the first question, as it should be possible to filter on the checkbox, but we would need the data to come over first. 

I hope that helps! Feel free to continue troubleshooting with Scott and let us know what ya’ll are able to uncover together. We’d love to know! 🙂