Best answer

Revolut Business error: This auth is expired. Please reconnect it here.

• 2 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I’m trying to make my first zap using Revolut Business. However it keeps giving errors saying: This auth is expired. Please reconnect it here.

I’ve tried 5 times but I’m getting the same error. From Revolut’s side everything seems to work okay, I even get the “Access granted” message.

Thanks

icon

Best answer by mehdi33 2 September 2023, 23:58

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @mehdi33 

Good question.

You may need to reach out to Revolut Support to ask for guidance as they most likely created and manage their Zap app integration.

Userlevel 1

I contacted Revolut Business support but apparently according to them this can be fixed by Zapier. Here’s what I got:

Pardon me for the delay, That issue is usually fixed by disconnecting and connecting the integration once again!

If it didn't sort the issue, as this plugin is mainly serviced by Zapier, could I ask you to contact them directly about this as it could be an internal bug on their side? 

I do need to implement this integration as soon as possible, Please can you at least check with dev. team maybe there’s a bug preventing this connection to happen.

Kind regards

Userlevel 1

Okay solved. Apparently I was using Revolut’s free plan which diosn’t support integration

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s great news @mehdi33! Glad to know you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗