Skip to main content

Click on various requests listed in the “Sites” tab in ZAP. & Examine the Request tab for URLs and query parameters. Can anyone help me on this Scenario
--EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED-- you can mail me Need help ASAP.

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Hi there @varshini 👋

Click on various requests listed in the “Sites” tab in ZAP. & Examine the Request tab for URLs and query parameters

Can you share some screenshots to help show the issue you’re having here? As well as any errors you’re seeing.  Make sure to blur or remove all personal information (names, emails, addresses etc.) from screenshots before sharing though.

We don’t have access to your Zaps or account so any further details you can share here to help give us a bit more context on the situation would be much appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you on this!

Hey hai sam
I’ve no idea ZAP this is some part COE in my Company so i got this scenario from my manager so if possible can you please tell me what exactly is the scenario and help to do it 
Thank you !

Hi @varshini,

Please clarify your concern with your Zap. What do you mean by “scenario”? Please post a screenshot of your Zap history so we can fully understand your situation.

We look forward to your response. Thank you.