Question

Qualtrics to Keap Zap - Not Finding New Records to Test

• 25 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I am creating a simple Zap from Qualtrics to Keap. I had a version working and am trying to troubleshoot a recent issue with fields not coming over correctly.

I have it linked to my Quatrics quiz, and it is returning 3 records to test. Unfortunately, the 3 records are from November 2023, and I need to test new records from January 2024. 

When I click “Find new records” it returns the same 3 records from November 2023. No new options are given.

Any help would be appreciated.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @kristen06 

You may need to first test the event in Qualtrics that would fire the Zap, then try pulling thru fresh examples in the Zap trigger.

Some Zaps only return representative examples from the trigger for you to be able to configure your Zap actions.

Once you do, try turning the Zap ON and testing live.

Then check your Zap Runs details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each Zap step to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Thank you. The new quiz result in Qualtrics is working fine. The quiz results are posting there. I tried turning the Zap on and testing live, and it’s still pulling through the same results to test.

I deleted one of the quiz results in Qualtrics that the Zap keeps pulling in to see if it would pull in a different one. It did pull in a different quiz result, but it pulled it from the same day. 

I need Zapier to pull a test result from 2024 and not 2023. We made a change to the quiz, and I need to map the Zap to a newer quiz result.

I checked the Zap Runs, and the DATA IN/OUT confirms that the Zap is mapped to the wrong fields in the quiz. I don’t know how to map it to the correct fields if the TEST data I receive is old and invalid for the new results.

Any other suggestions?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@kristen06 

Options for support:

Possible workaround:

You can try using a Zap action to pull the data using the Qualtrics API: https://api.qualtrics.com/