Skip to main content

In Slack, when clicking Push to Zapier, nothing happens. No errors, no popup. I rely heavily on that feature for pushing specific messages to a spreadsheet, and it's key for my work.

It started happening today (August 2nd, 2024), and looks related to this issue, which was marked as solved. I did all the steps you'd expect someone to do when troubleshooting:

• closed and opened Slack, also Force Reload'ed the app. Multiple times. Nothing happens.
  • tried different messages in different channels. Multiple times. Nothing happens.
  • disabled both Zaps, waited a bit, turned it on again. Multiple times. Nothing happens.
  • removed Zapier from Slack, then reconnected it. Multiple times. Nothing happens.
  • edited the Zap to experiment with cleaning up some sort of caching somewhere. Nothing happens.
  • tried using a browser (Chrome) instead of the Slack app, no success.

Below is the request made when I click Push To Zapier. It doesn't look out of the ordinary. The response is a simple OK.

Hi there @AlexOliveira,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like we have a new bug report regarding this issue where “Push to Zapier” is not launching. Our team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. I've added your email address as another affected user. That does a few things:

• Bring this to the attention of the integration developers
  • Help track and prioritize fixes
  • Allows us to notify you via email if/when this is fixed

Unfortunately, I do not have an ETA, but I’ve added you to the list of users affected by this issue so we can let you know as soon as we have any updates.

Hopefully, this helps.

@ken Hello, plus one. I have the same problem that the modal window doesn't open. I use this feature a lot, please notify me when this bug is resolved.

@ken.a  please notify me when this bug is resolved. (This is the second time I'm writing this, I tagged it wrong the first time)

@ken.a thanks for the update, we are having the exact same problem since Friday Aug, 2nd 2024 where we can’t get the “Push to Zap” to get a window, or dropdown, or even an error message to appear using the Desktop App on Mac OS.

Hi @Nova User and @CannaZap,

I have added you both to the open bug report. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

I appreciate your patience and understanding.

I’ve also got this problem since the weekend.

A few months ago the Push to Zapier button stopped working on the Slack app on my Android phone too, probs not related but thought i’d mention @ken.a  

@ken.a same issue here! would be great to be notified when it’s resolved, thanks!

Same issue here! I use this daily and rely on it to help organize and track Slack messages from my team to include in their performance review. It’s a critical workflow. Would love to know when this is fixed. Thanks!

@ken.a same issue here as well and I rely on the feature daily, Please add me to bug report notification please.

thanks!

Same issue here.  
Please add me to the bug report notification.  

Hi @JolteonPixel, @wolodkop, @TBeck, @luan, and @Konrad70,

I have added you all to the open bug report. We will keep you updated via email once the bug has been fixed.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hey folks,

I just got word that the team have released a fix which should have resolved the issue with the “Push to Zapier” function not working! 😁🎉

Please do give it another try now and let us know if you continue to run into any issues. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡️

works for me now! thank you for the quick fix and good comms!