Question

Problem using Wordpress plugin: The Zapier WordPress plugin has not been activated on this WordPress site

• 11 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello !

I searched through other topics but did not find any answer to the problem I am facing.

I try to use a Wordpress trigger that would trigger when a post is updated. The connection with Wordpress works perfectly:

But whenever I try to test the trigger, I get the following error:

Furthermore, this error only happens when I select specific `post_type`. For some other `post_type`, everything works. Here are the settings for which it does not work:

Of course, the plugin Zapier is installed and active on my WordPress. Do you have any idea where the issue might come from ? Could this be a conflict with other plugins I have active on my wordpress? I am using plugin WooCommerce of WordPress (This is what generates the posts).

Thanks !

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @moba-tech,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I'm sorry to hear about the troubles with your Zap.

Before we dive deeper, could you please confirm if the “shop_order” post type a custom post type? 

Also, are there any new plugins recently installed on your website? There have been instances of some plugins, especially security plugins causing some problems. I'll list a few below.

• Jetpack
  • Wordfence Security,
  • iThemes Security, WP Rocket, JWT Auth, WP-SpamShield
  • WP Content Copy Protection & No Right Click
  • Limit Login Attempts Reloaded
  • SiteGuard WP Plugin
  • IP Geo Block
  • WPS Hide Login
  • reCaptcha by BestWebSoft
  • Profile Builder.
  • Yoast SEO

You can find some other troubleshooting steps for connecting to WordPress here: https://zapier.com/help/doc/common-problems-wordpress

Please keep me posted! 😊