Best answer

Pritavo not returning correct customer name and production date

• 3 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

So I’m having an issue where I’m trying to get the customer name and the production date from a certain field in Printavo. Only downside is every field I go to doesn’t have it or if it does have it it gets confused and gives me the wrong date. Is there anything I can do to try and get the right information?

icon

Best answer by DarkRoom 3 November 2023, 17:21

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @DarkRoom 

Good question.

We would need to see detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured to have more info about what you are referring to.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I think I got it figured out (for the most part). I was selecting “New Task” trigger for printavo and it didn’t have the info I needed so I ended up doing another printavo task where it referenced a different field and that seems to have fixed it.

thanks anyways!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

That’s an amazing news @DarkRoom! We’re glad to hear you were able to get it sorted!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊