Question

Podio error: The app returned "Invalid value 0 (integer): must not be less than 1".

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Does any know what this means?

The app returned "Invalid value 0 (integer): must not be less than 1".

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @DeGerrian Evans,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, can you please let me know which app you're encountering this error with? Additionally, if you could provide a screenshot of the error, it would be very helpful for us to understand the issue better.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hi there @DeGerrian Evans,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

Before we dive deeper, can you please let me know which app you're encountering this error with? Additionally, if you could provide a screenshot of the error, it would be very helpful for us to understand the issue better.

Thanks! 😊

Word Press Form to Podio is this issue.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @DeGerrian Evans,

Thanks for the screenshot.

I hope you don't mind, but I realized I forgot to ask for one more thing. Could you possibly send over a screenshot of the "Action" section of the Podio action step and all of its fields as well? I'm just trying to make sure everything is set up correctly so we can get this Zap up and running smoothly for you.

Thanks! 😊

Did anyone figure this out? I am receiving the same error pushing from Google Sheets to Podio.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @cactushomeoffer,

I’m so sorry to hear the troubles with your Zap. My hunch here is that a field in your Podio step contains a value that it's in an incorrect format. Specifically, it's referring to a number value.

To help you troubleshoot this further, would it be possible for you to send me a screenshot of the "Action" section of your Podio action step?  Please don’t include/blur out any personal information in the screenshot.

Please keep us posted! 😊

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Is there a way to do this and find out which item is causing the issue?

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @DeGerrian Evans,

It depends on how your Podio action step is setup. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the “Action” section of your Podio action step that shows all of its fields so that I can take a look for you? Here’s an example screenshot:

46dd6c0979e3d815d621b8da43084ef1.png
(view larger)

Thanks!

I’m having a similar issue with Batchleads connecting to podio

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Baca2387,

Thanks for the screenshots. It looks like you may not have mapped anything on the fields of your Podio action step. However, the error usually comes from the dropdown field when the dropdown field expects an ID and the mapped data doesn’t match what the dropdown is asking for.

You can learn more about our field types here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496259603341

Hopefully, this helps!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

I had given up on this thing. I have to figure it out since we have updated our site. Same issue

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @DeGerrian Evans,

It looks like you have already fixed the issue as you mentioned on your post here:

I’ll be sharing your reply on that post here so that other members on this thread will find that helpful:

I was actually able to figure it out.  What I learned is WP form was sending information in as text and zapier needed an ID number to transfer data into podio.  Was able to use lookup table and format correctly.

Happy Zapping! ⚡️

Userlevel 1
Badge

@ken.a I am having this same error. Can you please further explain what is meant by “Was able to use lookup table and format correctly”.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @speculo,

The issue was that the Podio action step required an ID in a certain field. To identify which fields need an ID, you'll see "123" next to the field name. You can either input the required ID or select from the options provided in that field.

To resolve this error, I’d recommend double-checking these fields (screenshot below), if you typed a text data instead of the ID:

11ee01debb4ab3cbd88dbb739fac4922.png
(view larger)

You can learn more about the different field types in Zaps here: https://help.zapier.com/hc/en-us/articles/8496259603341-Different-field-types-in-Zaps#h_01H96NFYDF89ZP38NBT00NF8RQ

I hope my explanation points you in the right direction!