Skip to main content

Hello,

I’m trying to transfer UTM data from our call tracking metrics software into the corresponding lead in Salesforce. 

When I test the steps in Zapier, everything works great. All the available fields are populated within salesforce. But once published, the Zap only sends some of the available data into Salesforce. I cant figure out why the test works, but the published zap doesn’t work completely. Can you help?

Here’s a screenshot of the same caller in Salesforce. The first screenshots show what the published Zap transferred over. Just the Campaign, Source, GCLID, and URL fields. But when I retested the zap on the same caller, it added populated all the other fields we’ve been trying to update with Zapier. It’s the same caller, with the same field mapping. The third screenshot shows a side by side of what info was passed through in the published zap vs what’s in the test zap.

Why does the test zap work so differently from the published zap?

Thanks for your help!

Hi @Todd Lindeblad 

Check your Zap Runs history details to see the DATA IN/OUT for each step to help you troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

For us to have true context, post screenshots with the DATA OUT tab from Step 1 in the Zap Run.