Question

Pipedrive error: Note must be associated with at least one organization, person, deal, lead or project. Please check developers.pipedrive.com for more information about Pipedrive API.

• 4 May 2023
  • 3 replies

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove personal information. Please remember that this is a public forum and to remove any sensitive information prior to posting.

Failed to create a note in Pipedrive

Note must be associated with at least one organization, person, deal, lead or project. Please check developers.pipedrive.com for more information about Pipedrive API.
Please help me, I don’t understand where is the mistake.

I would like to Create a note in pipedrive when new reply in Alfred is detected.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Morsy97,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I appreciate the detailed screenshots!

The issue here is on the “Person” field in the “Create Note” action field. The “Person” field looks for the Person ID, I suggest remapping the “Person” field with the Person ID that comes from the “Find Person” step.

Hopefully, this helps! 😊

@ken.a still the same :( 

Please see attached.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Morsy97,

I’m so sorry if my suggestion didn’t work. Let's try and troubleshoot this further. To begin, could you please test the action step again and let me know if you encounter any errors? If there are any errors, please send me a screenshot so that we can investigate further. Thanks!