Best answer

Pipedrive error: Deal not found Visit developers.pipedrive.com to learn more about Pipedrive APIs.

• 15 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hi, I’ll attach the entire funnel. It start when I receive the resume of a call from Fathom. It update the note of the customer on Pipedrive and Asana too. Then create a completed Activity on Asana for the Deal. At the end, when i ask ti Update the stage of the deal from “1st contact” →  “Videocall done” it gives me this error

Thank you in advance

icon

Best answer by ken.a 15 May 2024, 12:59

View original

4 replies

Here the other screenshots

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Alessandro Nemo,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like the “Deal” field looks for the Deal ID. Could you please try remapping the “Deal” field with the Deal ID from step 7? Like so:

857276e0d87ca37dc197f77aa39e9fd7.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Hi there @Alessandro Nemo,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like the “Deal” field looks for the Deal ID. Could you please try remapping the “Deal” field with the Deal ID from step 7? Like so:

857276e0d87ca37dc197f77aa39e9fd7.png
(view larger)

Kindly give it a try and let me know how it goes? I'll keep an eye out for your response!

Solved! Thank You!

I have another issue with a GetResponse - Pipedrive integration: I have a multiple-choice field named “Etichetta” as a company field on Pipedrive. I use it as a custom field in Getresponse and when I manually bulk-import contact from Pipedrive to Getresponse, it updates the field.

After doing a “Find Organization in Pipedrive” zap to collect the data, I try to add it in a “Create or Update Contact in GetResponse” zap to update it, but it collect the field as “1,2,3,4,5” instead of the name of the field “customer, ex-customer...”.

So it gives me this error, how can I solve it? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Alessandro Nemo,

It seems you've created a new post about the issue you're experiencing. I have responded there, and it would be best to continue troubleshooting in that thread:

Thanks!