Question

Phantombuster - Data not found from LinkedIn profile scraper

• 16 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, 

I have an issue when I’m setting up my zap.

I want to enrich a google sheet file with data from “LinkedIn Profile Scraper” from Phantombuster.

Zapier found data but there are not complete. There are no “location”, “email”, “job title” and so on data. Only “status”, “created at” …. data (see attachment below).

I launched manually my phantombuster to get new input but the problem is still here.

This problem only occurs when I’m triggering new input from “LinkedIn profile scraper”. I have no problem to enrich a google sheet file from the “Linkedin Company scraper” or “Linkedin Company follower”.

Did someone have the same issue with this particular Phantom ?

Thanks,

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @AC25678, welcome to the Community!

I haven’t used Phantombuster myself so can I ask a question? If you use the Linkedin Profile Scraper but NOT in Zapier, do you get those fields? I’m trying to understand if it’s a limit of Phantombuster or of the Phantombuster Zapier integration. 

Userlevel 1

HI @Danvers,

Thanks for your answer.

And yes, I get those fields on my Phantombuster results. All data from a Linkedin profil scraping (email, location, company name ...). But Zapier can’t found those data. 

That’s strange because Zapier has no problem to found others datas from others Phantom.

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hey there @AC25678!  In that case, should the output you see in Phantombuster not match the data you see in Zapier for the exact same record, I would encourage you to reach out directly to their support team. 

They make and maintain the app we host for them on Zapier and they should be able to let you know more about why they are not sending this data to Zapier -- there may be some feature request that they could implement to improve the behavior of their app or a bug they need to resolve.  Sorry to not have better news, but hopefully they can help!

Hi, 

I have the exact same issue with the “Sales Navigator Search Export” Phantom.

I think the output given by Phantombuster is not the content of the scrapping but the urls of the hosting links of the results, in csv and json version.

Did you manage to fix the problem ? 

I will also ask Phantombuster team.