Question

Pensight to Systeme.io Zap is not triggering.

• 6 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, total newbie here - I set up a zap when a new customer submits form (In Pensight) to add a new contact and add to campaign in systeme.io, but it is not triggering anything. I tested it as well but it’s not working, I’ve had 2 new contacts overnight purchase my free ebook but there is no zap and no action. 

anyone uses these 2 apps and well and can help me out? 

I simply want any new contact in pensight to be sent to systeme.io - create new contact - add a tag and subscribe to a specific campaign. 

As of now i have set up a second zap to simply add a new contact from Pensight to my email campaign directly, but i would ideally like a zap to trigger contact creation too. 

Any help appreciated. Cheers, Kash

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Kash 

Good question.

To help us have more context, please post detailed screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured.

Check your Zap Runs for activity/errors: https://zapier.com/app/history/

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves.

Have you tried reaching out to Pensight Support.

Hi, thanks, yes i have reached to support as well and this is a screenshot of my Zap. any help will be appreciated. I would like to avoid manually adding contacts in Systeme.io. 

I have a free ebook that i give away, so people grab that, add their first name and email and they get the ebook, then i want a new contact to be created in systeme and add a tag (thereafter the tag will automatically add them to the email campaign)

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Kash 

If the Zap is not triggering, then that would be an issue with Pensight.