Best answer

Part SKU not found error when zapping a new order from WooCommerce to sos inventory

• 2 January 2024
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Zap Error:

Failed to create a sales order in SOS Inventory

The app returned "Unable to match item 'TAP A5102428'".

Part as it exists in SOS
Part as it is entered in Woocommerce

Any ideas how to fix this?  I’ve tried turning the zap off then back on.  I’m wondering if it’s somekind of formatting difference?

icon

Best answer by INIR 3 January 2024, 20:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @INIR 

To help us have context, please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are outlined and configured.

Userlevel 1

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @INIR 

The expected Item value may be the Item ID, rather than the SKU.

Userlevel 1

I found the solution:

Leaving the item line as “Line Items Sku” Which apparently looks at the SOS Inventory “item name” (which in my case is the same as the SKU) I then had to go to inventory settings and check the box for “ Find Items by Short Name” which fixed the problem.  I retested the zap and it worked!  Hope this helps someone else.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

I know it’s been a while, @INIR but I just came across this and wanted to give you a big thank you for taking the time to circle back in here and share the solution you found. It’s super helpful for other folks in Community that might be running into the same error so it’s very much appreciated! 🤗

Please do reach back out in the Community again in future, we’d love to hear from you. Until then, happy Zapping! ⚡