Skip to main content

Hello. I’ve set up my first Zapier template to integrate new email sign-ups from Sheets to Klaviyo. I have 75 new sign ups in Sheets and only 15 contacts copied over to Klaviyo. I relinked the Sheets file and retested but no change. Please help 🙂 Thank you!!

Hi @Mark AO 

Zaps work while turned ON for new data going forward.

Make sure your GSheet is configured correctly with a header in row 1.

Check your Zap Runs history details for activity/errors to troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Hi @Mark AO,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Are you still running into the same issue here?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all - happy to assist further! 🤗

Hi @Mark AO,

I just came across your post here and wanted to check in here to see how you’re getting on. Are you still running into the same issue here?

Please do let us know if you’re still in need of some help on this at all - happy to assist further! 🤗

Thank you. I believe the issue was caused by the double-opt in Klaviyo. 

That’s great news @Mark AO! We’re glad to hear that you have resolved the issue.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗