Best answer

OneDrive error: The app returned "The access token has expired.

• 15 June 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Connecting to OneDrive and confirmed the connection is OK by testing through the ‘My Apps’ area.

But I still get an error of :

The app returned "The access token has expired. It's valid from '6/15/2023 9:37:04 AM' and to '6/15/2023 10:37:04 AM'.

Having reconnected I still get the warning. Any ideas what to do next?

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 June 2023, 15:47

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Welcome to the Community @abonsey! 🎉

That’s very strange, usually with that sort of error I’d expect that reconnecting the app account would clear the error. 

Can you try adding a brand new connection to that OneDrive account to see if that allows you to connect to OneDrive without getting that same “The access token has expired” error? Just wondering if perhaps there’s an issue with that specific OneDrive account connection that’s causing it to not refresh properly.

Also, do you have any other OneDrive or Microsoft Outlook account connections that are running into the same error? 

Userlevel 1

Deleted the connection to OneDrive and started again in My Apps. Then went back to the Zap and checked all the settings again.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey @abonsey

I just want to be sure I’m understanding correctly, did the issue resolve after following Sam’s recommendation? Or are you saying you ran through the steps above and are still experiencing an issue with your Zap?

Userlevel 1

The issue is now resolved 😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @abonsey,

Thanks for letting us know that this issue is now resolved!

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 😊