Question

Odoo.com error: Authentication failed, console logs.

• 21 August 2023
  • 3 replies

When i try to conect (.odoo.com account) it give me the following error. the password and user are correct

authentication failed: Console logs

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @ZeroWater,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

It looks like you’ve reached out to our Support Team about this and they replied today with a suggestion. I’ll share details of the suggestion here in case it’s helpful:

I am sorry you're having trouble with the Zap. I'd love to dig into this deeper to see what may be causing this issue. Can you please provide the following info: 

• What version of Odoo are you using?
  • Are you on the odoo.com domain?
  • Are you on the enterprise version of Odoo?
  • Is your Odoo self-hosted?
  • What cloud software is Odoo installed on?

This will help me troubleshoot your issue, so thank you in advance! I'll keep an eye out for your response. I'm eager to work through this with you!

If you’ve got any questions regarding their suggestion it would be best to continue the conversation with them over email. If you can’t locate their reply I’d recommend searching your spam/junk folder or searching your inbox for any emails from zapier.com in case. Sometimes their emails can end up in the spam/junk folder by accident.

Hi thanks for your reply. 

What version of Odoo are you using? - 16
Are you on the odoo.com domain? - Si odoo.com /  https://zerowaterchile.odoo.com/
Are you on the enterprise version of Odoo? - Si 
Is your Odoo self-hosted? - no, hosted in odoo.sh
What cloud software is Odoo installed on? - Odoo.sh

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @ZeroWater,

It looks like our Support Team added you the feature request to support odoo.sh. Here’s their reply regarding the feature request:

Really sorry for the delayed response from us. The support team does our best to reply quickly to all of our customers, but please note that it can take a while to receive a response depending on our queue volume!

At the moment, Zapier does not support Odoo.sh users—I'm afraid we're hitting a dead end here. I've submitted this as a feature request to the team in charge of this integration on your behalf.

While not all feature requests are implemented, customer feedback like this is a huge part of how we continue to grow our platform. If this feature does get developed, we'll reach out to you directly to let you know!

I wish I had better news for you here, but does that help clarify things a bit? Please let us know if there's anything else you have questions on!

Hopefully, this clears things up.