Best answer

Notion "To-Do" with date to Outlook - "Required field "Start Date & Time" (startTime) is missing" error

• 23 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Bonjour,

je rencontre un problème avec mon premier Zap d’une to do list notion vers mon outlook agenda.

j’aimerais automatiser ma to do vers mon agenda pour créer des événements directement

cependant lorsque je saisis les actions je rencontre un problème avec Required field "Start Date & Time" (startTime) is missing alors que sur ma base de données j’ai bien saisi une date.

Merci de votre aide,

icon

Best answer by SamB 23 March 2022, 13:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Margot594 

Translated to English:

To do concept with date to outlook calendar

Hello, I am having a problem with my first Zap from a to do list notion to my outlook agenda. I would like to automate my to do to my agenda to create events directly however when I enter the actions I encounter a problem with Required field "Start Date & Time" (startTime) is missing while on my database I have entered a date. Thank you for your help,

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

It’s been a while since this was posted so I’m not sure if @Margot594 has already got this figured out. But thought I’d pop in here with an answer just in case!

Usually we there’s a couple of reasons why we’ll see this sort of error for a required field, like the Start Date & Time field:

• Either the required field has no value selected for it.
  • Or the field that has been selected for it contains “No data”. 

We have a guide with more details on how to fix this sort of error here: Fix "Required field is empty" errors in Zaps

If you’re still running into issues after trying the steps mentioned in the guide, then please reach out to our Support team via the Get Help form. They’ll be happy to take a closer look at your Zap’s set up and assist further! 🙂