I made a zap take transfers data from a Google Sheet to Notion every time a row is updated in Google Sheets. It was working fine last week but when the maximum number of zaps on my account ran out so the zaps got held up. I upgraded my Zapier account. And the zap has not been working since.
The database item exists in the Notion sheet so I don’t understand why it’s not able to find it. Maybe the Notion database has too many rows (176 in total) so it’s not able to go through all of them. It is odd cause it was previously able to find rows and update information in them. When I change this step so that it creates a new row if it can’t find the row in the Notion database then the test is able to pass and it creates a new row even though the row already exists.
The issue that arises after this is the automation is not able to update the row cause apparently the row doesn’t exist.
From the above search step
and then the test throws this error.