Best answer

Not receiving any test data from Vitally when new tasks or notes are getting created

• 11 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I’m not receiving any test data for the “Task Created” or “Note Created” triggers in Vitally. The linked user has all permissions in Vitally and other linked Zaps are functioning as intended. What type of configuration do I need to update to get test data?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 18 November 2022, 22:29

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @ktam !

I’m sorry you’ve run into what appears to be a bug in the Vitally app. I have gone ahead and logged this and also logged your email as a vote for that fix. The team over at Vitally, who has built and maintains this integration, also has access to this bug report, so the good news is that they’re aware of it.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

As far as setting up your Zap, you should be able to move forward with the sample data provided. Do you need any more assistance with that?

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

I’m sorry you’ve run into what appears to be a bug in the Vitally app. I have gone ahead and logged this and also logged your email as a vote for that fix. The team over at Vitally, who has built and maintains this integration, also has access to this bug report, so the good news is that they’re aware of it.

Hey friends! Quick turnaround from the Vitally team on this one!

This bug was marked as closed and you should be able to pull sample data for the “Task Created” and “Note Created” triggers now.  

Thanks again for flagging this in community and happy zapping! ⚡️