Question

No workflow shows when the "Adding Contact to Workflow" action is in HubSpot.

• 13 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I’m trying to send emails via Hubspot as orders move through various deal stages on Airtable. I’m thinking the best way to trigger the emails would be to automate adding contacts to a Hubspot workflow but our published workflows aren't populating in the 'Workflow Name' drop down. Is anyone aware of a common issue that might be causing this or do you know of another method to automate sending deal stage emails like 'Order Placed' 'Order Shipped' through Hubspot?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @KC2023 

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry you’re having trouble with your Zap.

Before we dig deeper into this, can you please share a detailed screenshot of how the Zap is configured to give us enough context? (Kindly blur any personal information/detail in the Zap)

Hey! I’m not sure which part you would like to see but basically it’s not pulling up my active workflows from Hubspot. If there is other info I should include just let me know, thanks! 

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @KC2023 

What type of workflow are you expecting? Is it a deal workflow? Only Contact workflows will show up in the dropdown list.

Please send a screenshot to know what type of workflow it is. (Kindly blur any personal information/detail in the Zap)